Hey—are you a keto pro? Check out this NOW Sports MCT Oil review to see if you can amp up your results even further!
The health benefits of the keto diet are clear. You know how to make sure you’re getting enough fat to stay in ketosis. By now, you might be ready to bump up your results and your energy levels so you can burn fat even faster.
Good for you!
It’s not just about total fat, though. The type of fats you eat can make a difference, too. Depending on high-quality MCT oils like the one found in this NOW Sports MCT Oil review can drastically improve your ketosis experience.
Want to know how?
Let’s Take a Closer Look at MCT Fats and Oils.
Do you know what they are?
1. First, Let’s Dig into MCT Fats
Medium-chain triglycerides, or MCT, are forms of fat that are made up of shorter-than-usual chains of carbon. They’re found mostly in coconut oil, palm kernel oil and dairy products.
Rather than being digested normally, these fats go straight to the liver to be used as energy or quickly converted into ketones.
It’s like taking a shortcut.
Since these fats aren’t really going through the digestive process, they can’t be stored as fat in the body.
2. Now We Can Talk About MCT Oils
MCT Oils are supplements that are made from MCT fats. They’re formulated to support ketosis almost effortlessly, including boosting energy when keto fatigue or brain fog sets in.
There are some benefits to taking an MCT oil supplement overtaking the fats themselves.
MCT Oil supplements work faster.
For example, coconut oil has several health and beauty benefits (including removing unwanted hair). However, when it comes to ingesting coconut oil to boost ketosis, it might not be the best choice.
This is because some of the fats in coconut oil are long-chain triglycerides. They won’t produce ketones to help you achieve and stay in ketosis as fast as the medium-chain triglycerides will.
MCT Oil supplements are blends of MCT fats, so you only get the ketone-boosting compounds. If you’re looking for a quick boost of energy for workouts while you’re on ketosis, a product like NOW Sports MCT Oil might just be your ticket.
There are a lot of MCT oil supplements on the market. Some are better than others. I’m sharing what I’ve learned about NOW Sports MCT Oil Supplement here so that you can get a feel for this product. Once you know what it’s about, you’ll be able to choose whether or not this is really for you.
What’s Up with NOW Sports MCT Oil?
The NOW company was formed in 1968. The company’s main goal was to provide health supplements that worked at a price that mainstream Americans could afford.
The MCT oils in NOW Sports MCT Oil come from a blend of coconut oil and palm kernel oil.
- The company provides thorough quality testing
- This company provides options—there are soft gels to take besides the oils, and two flavored versions besides the tasteless oil
- Boosts energy among most users
- Has a positive impact on weight loss among most users
- The company has a reputation as being trustworthy, selling only the types of MCT oils they promise to sell so people are generally pleased with what they get
- This product goes rancid relatively quickly, so users need to check it frequently and use it up
- It’s easy to overdose on the liquid versions and experience digestive issues
- Some people complain that it has a bad aftertaste
- There are some reports of damaged packaging, such as no seal or a cracked lid
- The glass bottle is heavy, so it can be slippery if it’s wet and hard to carry
- The company has a great reputation
Price Available Out Here: https://amzn.to/2COJ9MC
Overall, this is an impressive product. That could be largely due to the company, which is working to reduce its carbon footprint and regularly donates to charities.
By the same token, finding a health product that offers different ways to take the product means it’s got a great chance of helping a wide variety of people.
For example, the ability to take soft gels with your morning protein drink could be a big selling point for some people. On the other hand, blending a few tablespoons of the vanilla-hazelnut or chocolate-mocha flavored oils into an afternoon smoothie might feel you’re getting like a keto or paleo dessert.
That’s definitely a plus.
As with most MCT oils, you need to start out slow and build up your ability to digest it. If you try to take too much too soon, you could end up with stomach cramps and/or diarrhea. Some bodies don’t adjust to it as well as others do.
Who Can Benefit From This Most?
There are a few groups of people who can get a lot out of this product. They include:
- People who are trying to lose weight or otherwise enhance their health while on a tight budget
- People who have strong stomachs and can go through 32 oz. of this product before it goes bad
- People on keto diets who need boosts of energy for exercise
Here’s What Other People Say:
- “This is great while I’m on Keto, and it’s a nice price.”
- “If you’re doing keto, stop taking caffeine and get adjusted to this product. My brain is going a mile a minute with productivity. I feel like a teenager again.”
- “I love this stuff. It keeps me energetic and helps me lose weight.”
- “This product caused an odd burning sensation that was alarming and made my throat feel yucky for a while.”
- “The glass bottle never arrived to me intact.”
Click To Read More Customer Review on This Product: https://amzn.to/2COJ9MC
What Are The Other Options?
There are actually a lot of other MCT oil products out there, and some of them are pretty good. Here are a few of the best alternatives for comparison:
- Perfect Keto MCT Oil offers a powdered option, which also comes in chocolate and vanilla flavors and can travel well. Perfect Keto has its own version of soft gels, too. These aren’t as inexpensive as NOW Sports MCT oil supplements, but they’re a decent cost.
- Viva Naturals USDA Organic MCT Oil—This one is a little more expensive
- Left Coast MCT Oil supplement—this is a good value for the price
What Do I Really Think?
I’m actually impressed by this product. In spite of the bulky glass bottle, it’s got mostly good reviews and offers a variety of ways to take MCT oils. It’s also a decent price for the amount of product you get.
That said, if it’s too hard on your stomach, you might consider the Perfect Keto MCT Oil powder. It’s also got great reviews, and it’s less likely to break and spill during transit.
[table id=24 /]