Why to spend time to bake the chocolate chip cookies while you can make your own edible version out of it?
Not only that is super easy to put together, but this recipe is also super delicious and will satisfy your sweet tooth, so if you are craving for something decadent and easy to make, this is the right thing for you.
The most amazing part of the recipe is that it is Keto and Vegan-friendly dish and will please even the guests who are the pickiest eaters. If you are planning a huge party makes a big batch of this recipe because everyone will enjoy it.
Who doesn’t love a daily dose of chocolate chip cookie dough? We are sure the ones who licked the whisk attachments on a stand mixer while your mom’s or grandmother’s made a batch of these cookies, they will enjoy it the most.
Grab a bowl and spatula and start cooking for you, and for family and friends.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- ½ cup coconut oil softened
- 2 tablespoons margarine (or butter for not vegan option)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup unsweetened chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons stevia
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- In a bowl combine together coconut oil, butter, stevia and vanilla extract.
- Stir until smooth and well incorporated.
- Add in the coconut and almond flour mixed together and stir until combined.
- Add in the chocolate chips and stir.
- Let it sit in fridge for 30 minutes and serve in small individual portions.
- Calories: 553
- Total Fat: 52.3g (67%)
- Saturated Fat: 37.9g (190%)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (5%)
- Sodium: 53mg (2%)
- Total Carbohydrate: 14.4g (5%)
- Dietary Fiber: 7.6g (27%)
- Total Sugars: 0.3g
- Protein: 6.2g