Craving for brownies? But worrying about your weight? This skillet recipe is a low-carb, gluten-free dessert. Very quick and super easy to make. It will satisfy your chocolate cravings without thinking about your carb intake.
It will take 20 minutes to make including preparation and cooking time. You deserve these awesome gooey chocolate brownies! Why don’t you make one?
You can add walnuts or pecans to add flavor and texture, but that is additional to calorie intake. Here are the ingredients needed:
Feel free to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
- 4 Best Keto Snacks (Low Carb Snacks) – The Ultimate Healthy List
- 3 Ingredient Low-Carb – Easy Keto Healthy Cookies
- Sugar-Free Low Carb Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- Keto Cheese Chips Microwave (Low Carb Crispy Cheddar Crisps)
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 1/2 cup butter
- 9 oz sugar free dark chocolate
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon of stevia
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 teaspoon of cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease a 6-inch oven-proof skillet.
- Melt the butter and chocolate chips in a double broiler or in a microwave. Stir every after 10 seconds until melted.
- Set aside to cool a little bit.
- Lightly whisk the eggs and stevia. Make sure that the eggs are in room temperature and the chocolate mixture is not too hot.
- Mix in the almond flour and cocoa powder. Don’t over mix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared skillet, spreading it to the edges.
- Bake the brownies for 30 minutes.
- Insert a toothpick at the center it should be comes out clean, or with few wet crumbs.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and cool them for about 15 minutes.
- You can top it with lightly sweetened whipped cream or your favorite low-carb ice cream.
- Serve and enjoy!