Craving for bounty bars? Why don’t you make it at home.
This recipe is just easy as 1,2,3. If you’re in a keto diet this snack is perfect for you.
One of the easiest low carb snack that you can try. I made 10 bars for this recipe, 1 bar is enough for me, but my kids are asking for more, so I let them finished the whole batch.
Let’s get started.
Feel free to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
|Prep Time||2 hours|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 1 cup unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 1 packet of stevia
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract 3/4 cup coconut cream
- 4 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 8 oz sugar free chocolate bar
- Mix the desiccated coconut and coconut cream in a medium size bowl.
- Add stevia and vanilla extract, stir using a spoon or spatula until well mixed.
- Transfer the mixture into a medium size sauce pan and turn the heat to medium. Heat the mixture for 3minutes and continue stirring.
- Place a parchment paper on a rectangular container or a baking sheet.
- Pour the coconut mixture and press it using the back of spoon.
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave for 1 minute.
- Cut the coconut mixture into rectangular shape about 3.5inches x 1/2 inch and 1/2 inch thick.
- Dip the bars directly on the melted chocolate. Or spread the chocolate unto the bars. Put them into the freezer until set.
- You now have your chocolate coconut bars! Serve and enjoy!