These low carb cream cheese pancakes are very simple to make and unlike other low carb pancake recipes, they aren’t very delicate to flip on the frying pan.
I really like the texture and consistency of these pancakes! You can call them a mix of tortillas and crepes.
These Keto pancakes with flax meal and coconut flour just could be the best keto low carb pancakes version ever. They’re super fluffy and a bit sweet, and they’re the closest to actual pancakes.
Save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
|Prep Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||10 Minnutes|
- 1 egg
- 1 oz cream cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of coconut flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of flax meal
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- Pour all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Allow batter to rest for 5 minutes while heating a non-stick frying pan.
- Pour out pancakes onto a medium-warm frying pan. Cook these at a lower temperature than regular pancakes, so they don't burn on the outside.
- Flip pancakes as they bubble up on top.
- Let cook about 2 more minutes.
- Serve hot.
Macros (per serving):
- Calories: 178
- Fat: 6g
- Carbs: 5.5g
- Protein: 9g
- Fiber: 2.3g